Background Image for Header:
Enterprise Solutions Trainer
ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS TRAINER
WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION, INC.
The Enterprise Solutions Trainer will plan, develop and deliver appropriate and consistent training to internal and external customers of West Virginia University Foundation (WVUF) systems, processes and reports. Determines training objectives with the input from the respective system leads. Writes training programs, including outlines, texts, handouts and exercises.
- Research develop and deliver training and materials so that customers may utilize systems, processes and reports that support operational and fund raising activities.
- Monitor and evaluate the outcome from trainings to ensure course design leads to understanding of material.
- Maintain a high level of expertise and skill in business processes to develop relevant training and its impact on WVUF systems, processes and reports.
- Conduct role specific training on programs and reports.
- Perform regular organization wide trainings on systems and processes.
- Maintain updated records of training curriculum and materials.
- Field technical questions from customers.
- Participate in the development of all communication plans for the rollout of new products to include relevant training choices.
- Education/Experience – Bachelor’s degree and3-5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specialized knowledge - Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software -Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Skills – Ability and experience of training and developing staff - Ability to work with staff from all services and at all levels
Interested candidates should forward a current resume with a letter of interest via electronic mail to: HR@wvuf.org. Please include "EnterpriseSolutionsTrainer" (all one word, no spaces) in the subject line of the email.